Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Choice Quotes

I am learning that if I just go on accepting the framework for life that others have given me, if I fail to make my own choices, the reason for my life will be missing. I will be unable to recognize that which I have the power to change.
Liv Ullmann (1938 - ____) Norwegian actress, humanitarian
In "Words of Women Quotations for Success," by Power Dynamics Publishing, 1997.

It's not the situation that's causing your stress, it's your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.
Gerald Jampolsky ( - ____) US psychiatrist
PACE Magazine

Live your dream by making deliberate choices, not just responding to whatever life throws your way.
Marcia Wieder ( - ____) US writer, motivational speaker
In "Words of Women Quotations for Success," by Power Dynamics Publishing, 1997.

You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.
Deepak Chopra (1949 - ____) Indian physician, author
In The Ultimate Success Quotations Library, 1997.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home