Friday, December 02, 2005

Something Inspirational

My friend and coworker, Phyllis, convinced our office neighbor, Harry, that my book was wonderful, so he bought one this morning. This afternoon, after I had left the office, he brought it back and Phyllis called me. He didn't want to return it, she said, he just wanted me to write a note in it to his son. Something inspirational. His son is 16 years old. I would really like to do that. Inspire someone who is 16. Wow! That would be awesome. So, if you have any ideas, my friends, please let me know! In the meantime, I will try.

To A Young Man,
Whatever you choose to do in life, and I hope it is something amazing, you will need people. If you treat people the way this book describes, they will think that you are handsome, strong, sophisticated, and wise, and they will be right. Believe the best about people, treat them with respect and compassion always, and they will want to be near you and help you in all that you do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marianne,

This is a really beautiful inscription to a young man. He is very fortunate that his father bought him your book!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

My page: find cheap auto insurance online

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home