Thursday, April 02, 2009

My Mistakes

If a mistake was found and it was mine, I immediately started making excuses for myself, usually at someone else’s expense. But I always felt bad about making a mistake, even though I never believed it was my fault. I was disappointed in myself for not being perfect (it wasn’t my fault but I should have spotted it, after all!) and afraid that I would lose my position or at least my standing, because being perfect was my job.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take pleasure in, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.
You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Here is my page ... cheapest car insurance quote online

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home