Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feelings Just Are

At least in my case, feelings are not always a positive basis for action. I disliked a woman once, just because she reminded me of someone else. I had strong negative feelings about her that really had little to do with her. I have also loved people dearly who didn’t love me back or have my best interest at heart. I don’t worry about those feelings anymore. They just are. I might wonder about them, where they come from, but no one can demand an explanation of me. It’s my mystery to figure out or not. I just know that before I speak or act, I have to have more to go on than feelings. I have to have figured out whether what I say or what I do is right and whether it helps me accomplish my goals.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home