Friday, November 07, 2008

Toastmasters in Moriarty, NM, Saturday, November 8

The Toastmasters District 23 Fall Conference is in Moriarty, NM! Moriarty has a beautiful, new Civic Center that will welcome District 23 Toastmasters November 7-9, 2008. The Civic Center is located south of Main Street (Route 66) on Broadway.

The public is invited to some of the events at the conference, including the keynote speech by Craig Valentine, World Champion of Public Speaking, on Saturday, November 8, from 2:30 PM to 3:15 PM. Public admission is $20.

Check out the details on the Toastmasters District 23 website at www.district23.org.

I hope to see you there!

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site
so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My web site :: how to compare auto insurance rates

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home