Sunday, October 12, 2008

Doing the Right Thing in Poland

Several weeks ago, I received an e-mail from Tadeusz Glowinski (Teddy). Teddy has a library in Olesnica, Poland. You can read all about his wonderful library in this article: The Librarian Who Loved Books. I wrote back to Teddy and asked him if he would like a copy of Doing the Right Thing and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time for his library and he said he would. I signed a copy and sent it to him and now it is listed here and Doing the Right Thing is in Glowinski's Library in Olesnica, Poland!


Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was able to find good information from your content.



Feel free to visit my homepage quick auto insurance quote online

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home