Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Choice

The Secret is about the power that we never knew we had but always did. Then I could call what I talk and write about The Choice! It, too, is something we never knew we had but always did. Once we know that we can and make The Choice, the power of The Secret is right there.

I have a vision of what I want my world to be. It's an exciting place where anything is possible, everyone is happy, and the total potential of the whole human race is being realized and keeps expanding every day. I can see it. I want to be there. Okay, let's go! Oh, well there's just one little thing we need to do first. Stop fighting. I can see that, too. And it's really simple!

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home