Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Because It Works, Because It's True

The perspectives or strategies that I recommend in Doing the Right Thing and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time, I recommend to you first of all because they work. That is, you will always know how to listen and what to say so that the situation comes out well for everyone involved. You may also realize someday that they are true, because people who are treated well will show you how amazingly good they can be. Remember not to act surprised.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!


My site: cheap car insurance in tampa fl

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home