Thursday, October 19, 2006

Why I Wrote the Book

Someone asked me why I wrote the book. I explained that I had worked for 30 years and couldn't keep a job for more than three years at a time -- the first year when everything was fine, the second year when I was disgusted with my coworkers, and the third year when they were disgusted with me. But then I had a chance to work closely with people without actually being an employee and I realized that people were never the problem. The people were always okay. It was how we treated each other that was the problem. So I wrote the book.

When I thought about it later, I realized that I had explained how I came to write the book, but not why I wrote it.

I wrote the book to change the world.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home