Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Doing the Right Thing at the Book Festival

New Mexico Women Author's Book Festival
New Mexico History Museum, Santa Fe
October 2-3, 2010, 11 AM to 5 PM

Each of the Festival authors will have a half hour to speak followed by another half hour to sign books. See the schedule at www.newmexicocreates.org.

Marianne Powers is speaking from 3:40 to 4:10 PM in Tent 1 - Spirit and Health.


Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

It seems too complicated and very broad for
me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

my webpage - Auto insurance Free Quotes online

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home