Sunday, September 06, 2009

Tell Them Any Way You Can

Of course, it is not always the other person’s lack of experience or training that makes it hard for them to understand you. Sometimes, it’s the way you are explaining it. It is not always necessary or even desirable for people to understand things in the same way or to the same degree that you do, especially if it is not their area of expertise. Television writers are always trying to figure out ways to explain Einstein’s Theory of Relativity to me. And sometimes I even think I get it. But I don’t think I understand it the way Einstein did. Still, if you can’t figure out how to explain it in a way you think they will understand, tell them any way you can.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home