Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Being Aware is Very Important

The real reason I do something is almost always because it satisfies one of these wants or needs. It is not always necessary for me to tell people the real reason I am doing something. Sometimes, as they would probably say, that is too much information! Other times, people need to know the real reason, because I am “overreacting” to the public one. Then, if I don’t tell them the real reason, they will make one up for me and, more likely than not, they will think of something pretty unflattering, since they can see I am trying to hide something. Whether I tell other people or not, it is very important for me to be aware of the real reason at all times.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home