Sunday, February 08, 2009

People Like Them

I know that I have put people in boxes, too, and put a lid on them and nailed them down and painted numbers on them and color-coded them! In fact, the first thing I always wanted to do when I met someone was figure out what box they belonged in, so I would know how to relate to them. I can’t honestly say that I have been able to stop doing that completely. But now, if I put people in boxes at all, they are boxes with low sides and no tops that they can decorate however they choose, and they can step right out of them easily anytime. I am ready for people to act differently than I thought they would act or than they have acted in the past or than “people like them” act.

Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home