Monday, March 03, 2008

Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's Live Web Book Event, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose

I was late signing on tonight and couldn't get in at first. When I did finally, the video and audio kept pausing. But I left it on and after awhile it started working. Either people signed off because they couldn't see it either or Oprah's people put more technology online. Oprah said that over 700,000 people signed up for the event.

My favorite parts (of the parts I saw):

There is nothing you could have done to anyone or that anyone could have done to you to destroy that part of you. It's still there. No matter what madness there has been in your life, that part of you is untouched.

No matter where you are, become friendly with the present moment. Acceptance first, then change.

Practice being aware: Ask yourself, "Am I still breathing?"



Doing the Right Thing
and Achieving All Your Goals at the Same Time

www.mariannepowers.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home